- Responsible identity: Juan Gigante Arcos
- Tradename: DAGU, SA
- NIF/CIF: A19005750
- Direction: Ctra Nacional Ii, Km 50.6 Cabanillas Del Campo (19171) Guadalajara
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Wholesale of eggs, production and sale of egg products, production and sale of compound feed.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry: Guadalajara. Tomo: 562, Folio: 194, Nº Hoja Registral: Gu374
In this space, the USER will find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships among users and us as the web owners. As the user, you must know these terms before continuing with your browsing.
Dagu, as responsible for this website, is committed to processing our user’s and clients’ data with a full guarantee; and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the recompilation and use of personal data.
Therefore, this website fully meets the RGPD – the Spanish acronym for General Register of Data Protection (RULE (EU) 2016/679 from data protection) and the LSSI-CE law 34/2002, from the 11th of July, of the e-commerce and information society services.
General conditions of use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including access) of the websites, the members of the Lume website including contents and services offered in them. Any person that accesses the website accepts to conform to the current General Conditions in the portal Lume.
The User is informed and accepts that the access to the existing web does not imply, at any moment, the start of a business relationship with Dagu. In this way, the user complies to use the website, its services, and contents without contravening the current law, goodwill, and public order.
It is forbidden the use of the web for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, can cause prejudice or impede the normal function of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- The reproduction, distribution, or modification in whole or in part of the website unless prior authorization has been obtained from the titular owner of the corresponding.
- Any violation of the rights of the legitimate holders;
- its utilization for advertising or commercial purposes.
When using the website, Dagu, the User complies to not performing any activity that could harm the image, the interests of the rights of Dagu or third parties, or that could harm, disable or overload the portal Dagu, or that will impede, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user should know that the security measures on the Internet and are not fully reliable. Therefore, Dagu cannot assure the inexistence of other viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in the User’s informatics systems (software and hardware) or their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data shared by the user to Dagu can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds solely to Dagu, assuming all the measures of technical, organisational, and safety nature that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of the information contained therein according to the current law in data privacy.
The communication between users and Dagu is taken place through a safe channel. The data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols. Therefore, we assure the best safety conditions, so user’s privacy is guaranteed.
Lume informs that there are complaint forms available for the users and clients.
The User will be able to complain by requesting a form or sending an email to Dagu with their name and surname, the service and/or purchased product, and stating the reasons for the complaint.
The user/buyer will be able to notify their complaint through email or postal mail to Dagu: Ctra Nacional Ii, Km 50.6 Cabanillas Del Campo (19171) Guadalajara, the following complaints form:
For the attention of Dagu.
Ctra Nacional Ii, Km 50.6 Cabanillas Del Campo (19171) Guadalajara
Users Sign (only if presented in paper):
Reason for the complaint:
Platform for conflict resolution
If you are interested, to submit your complaints you can also use the platform for conflict resolution that the European Comision facilitates in the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Industrial and Intellectual Property
By the requirements of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Law, it is strictly forbidden the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the available modality of the part or the whole contents of this web page, with commercial purposes, using any medium, without the permission of Dagu.
The user must comply to meet the rights of Lume’s Intellectual and Industrial Property. The user recognises and accepts that the whole of the website, content without exhaustive features in the text, software, contents (including their structure, selection, order and presentation), podcast, photography, audio-visual and graphic material, is protected by brands, copyright, and other legitimate rights, according to the international treaties where Spain takes part and other property rights and laws in Spain.
When a user or a third party consider that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights of intellectual property because of the introduction of specific content on the web, they should notify this circumstance to Dagu stating:
- Personal data of the interested owner of the rights presumed to be infringed, or indicate the representation they work on in case the complaint is presented by a third party other than the party concerned.
- Indication of the protected contents by the intellectual property rights and their location in the web, proof of the intellectual property rights indicated, and specific declaration where the concerned person is held responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The links in the webpage of Dagu provide links to other own website and contents that belong to third parties such as:
- Contents from other blogs
The only purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing those links.
Lume does not take responsibility in any case for the results that might arise from the access to these links.
Moreover, the user will find inside this website, pages, promotions, affiliation programs that access to their navigation habits to establish profiles. This information is always anonym and the user are not identified.
The User that aims to establish any technical device to link their website to Dagu, must have the previous written authorisation from Dagu. The link establishment does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Dagu and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval from Lume’s part of their contents and services.
On our website, it can write comments to enrich its contents and to consult.
It will not be allowed to write comments that are not related to the theme of this web, that include defamation, grievance, insults, personal attacks, or offenses in general towards the author or other members.
It will be also removed from the comments that include information misleading or false, just as comments that include personal information, like for example, private addresses or telephone numbers, that violate our protection data policy.
We will equally dismiss those comments only created with promotional purposes from a web, a person, or group that can be considered spam.
Guarantee exclusion and responsibilities
The Lender does not give any guarantee nor is responsible, in any case, of the harm and prejudices of any nature that could be the cause of:
- Lack of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the web, or their services and contents;
- The existence of virus, malware in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility, and availability of the given services by third parties and available to the users in the website.
- The Lender doest is not responsible under any circumstance for the damage that could cause the illegal or inadequate use of the present web page.
If the User has any doubt about these Legal Conditions or any other comment about the portal Dagu, please send an email to email@example.com
Last update of the legal notice: 23/05/2020
From the team of Lume, we thank you for the time spent reading this Legal Notice.