Cookies do not usually collect sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The information they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
What kind of cookies do exist?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most elementary and they allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: Collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc..
- Advertising Cookies: Show advertising based on your navigation, country of origin, language, etc.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Cookies used in https://dagu.es
This website uses its own- and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
Own cookies: * Review depending on the web
List of cookies:
Login: These cookies allow you to remember your username and password.
Personalization: These cookies allow remembering which people or websites the user interacts with.
Preferences: They remember settings and preferences, such as preferred language and your privacy settings.
Dagu uses analysis services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze how users use the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. You can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social networking cookies may be stored in your browser while browsing [site_ur] for example, when you use the Dagu share content button on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks used by this website in their own cookie policies:
- Cookies from Facebook, see more information in its cookies policy.
- Cookies from LinkedIn, for more information on its cookies policy.
- Cookies from Youtube, see more information in its cookies policy.
How to delete cookies
The user can delete and block cookies in general or particular to a specific domain. This is done from the browser settings:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.