Dagu S.A. with registered address in Crta. N-II Km. 50,6 Polígono Industrial Cabanillas del Campo, 19171 Guadalajara and ID number A19005750, is a company which main activity is eggs and pasteurized liquid eggs production and owner of the website www.dagu.es (hereinafter the “Website”).
Dagu S.A. guarantees the protection of all Personal Data supplied by the Website User (hereinafter “Personal Data”) and, according to the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13th of December (hereinafter “Data Protection Act”) and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21th of December (hereinafter “Royal Decree”), informs you that:
- The Personal Data will be used according to the Data Protection Act and the Royal Decree, and, will be included in the file "(to complete)", which is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and which has been created and kept under the responsibility of Dagu S.A.
- The Personal Data are collected by Dagu S.A. with the following purposes:
- To manage, study, and resolve any kind of your applications.
- To send advertisements, newsletters and other communications to your email address if you have selected to opt-in to such communications by clicking the corresponding box.
- Dagu S.A. has taken all the safety measures needed to avoid the loss, the non-authorized access, and the manipulation of your Personal Data during their collection and use by Dagu S.A., and all that according to what it is set up in the Royal Decree.
- Dagu S.A. undertakes to protect all the confidential information collected through the Website, according to the terms and conditions set up in the Data Protection Act.
- Dagu S.A. will never use your Personal Data to provide different services to someone else which is not set up in the paragraph b) of this document, or in his case, for an own benefit.
- The User certifies that he is over fourteen years old and has the legal capacity needed to provide his consent for the use of his/her Personal Data by Dagu S.A., according to what it is set up in the terms and conditions of the present document.
- You are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing such written application to Dagu S.A.